- Commercial & Agricultural Property
Commercial & Agricultural Property
Whether you are a land-owner, developer or funder, our team of commercial property lawyers are here to advise you on investment and development opportunities, acquisitions and sales as well as maximising the benefit of your existing assets. Working alongside BHP Develop we can add planning services to your package. Our commercial property lawyers also support transactions undertaken by our business and company law team.
Our Commercial Property Services
BHP Law’s commercial property services includes:
- Acquisition and disposal
- Business leases and tenancy agreements
- Property investment
- Construction and engineering contracts
- Landlord and tenant law
- Land developments
- Property disputes
- Mineral leases
- Energy and Environmental issues, such as; Fracking, Solar and Wind farms
With dedicated construction expertise, our commercial property lawyers will advise and guide you through the whole cycle of a construction or engineering project, whether you are a developer, investor or funder, land owner, contractor, sub-contractor or consultant.
We can advise in the following areas:
- Standard form industry agreements
- Drafting bespoke construction, engineering and development contracts
- All forms of security documentation including bonds and guarantees
- Consultant appointment documents
- Advice and drafting of PFI/PPP projects
- Adjudication and litigation proceedings
- Use of alternative dispute resolution
Contact Our Commercial Property Lawyers
For more information about our commercial property services, contact us on 0800 590 019 or at one of our local offices in Newcastle, Durham, Darlington,or Stockton in Teesside.
Alternatively, you can fill in the online enquiry form and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.