- Intellectual Property
All business own valuable intellectual property assets, such as inventions, trade marks & brand identities, designs, software and confidential know-how.
With globalisation and new technologies constantly emerging, more opportunities are opening up for businesses to exploit - but with that comes the risk of new brands, products and ideas being copied.
Innovation needs protection and our Intellectual Property team has the expertise to enable your business to develop, safe in the knowledge that your achievements are safeguarded.
We understand this fast paced environment and are experienced in IT procurement, software licensing and the legal issues of trading online.
We can help you with;
- Identification of Intellectual Property
- securing and protecting rights in the formative stage of development, including collaboration agreements
- Trade mark, design and patent registrations and portfolio management
- Exploitation of intellectual property by licensing
- Information Technology and Media
- E -commerce
- Terms and conditions of trade and/or supply
- Trade/service mark, brand, image protection and licensing
- Technology, media and telecommunications agreements
- Online trading
For more information about our TMT services, contact Gary Copeland on 01325 466794 or at GaryC@bhplaw.co.uk
Alternatively, you can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the online enquiry form and a member of our team will contact you.