- Corporate Recovery & Insolvency
Corporate Recovery & Insolvency
At BHP Law our team of Corporate Recovery and Insolvency solicitors offer practical, specialist advice to insolvency practitioners, businesses, individuals and lenders on a wide range of issues. Insolvency law and practice is complex and constantly changing and for struggling businesses or individuals, getting the right advice quickly is paramount.
Our team provides guidance on how to deal with mounting debts, collecting money from debtors, negotiating with banks and general restructuring of businesses. We work closely with banks, investors, creditors, employees and trade unions to restructure and reorganise businesses, create investment opportunities and resolve any disputes.
In the event that insolvency is unavoidable, we are able to direct businesses through the appropriate formal insolvency procedures, while also offering advice and support to directors and other individuals regarding potential personal liability.
We work alongside insolvency practitioners, lenders and other intermediaries on solutions for restructuring, recovery or exit and our team has the breadth of knowledge and experience to offer sound technical and practical advice on both formal and informal insolvency scenarios.
Our expertise includes:
• Asset tracin
• Bankruptcy petitions
• Business restructuring and turnaround
• Company voluntary arrangements (CVAs)
• Compulsory liquidations
• Creditors’ voluntary liquidations
• Debt restructuring and rescheduling
• Directors disqualification proceedings
• Directors’ duties and liability on insolvency
• Directors and shareholders disputes leading to insolvency
• Fraudulent trading
• Individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs)
• Insolvency injunctions
• Investigations by insolvency practitioners into antecedent transactions
• Law of Property Act and fixed charge receiverships
• Members’ voluntary liquidations (MVLs)
• Partnership insolvency
• Provisional liquidations
• Public and private examinations
• Public interest winding-up petitions
• Retention of title claims
• Security reviews and enforcement
• Winding up petitions
• Wrongful trading
Contact us: For more information about our corporate recovery and insolvency services, contact Gary Copeland on 01325 466794 or at GaryC@bhplaw.co.uk .
Alternatively, you can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the online enquiry form and a member of our team will contact you.